I actually really needed to read this right now.
Write a story that includes or references a wolf.
Read followers’ works inspired by this prompt:
- Sonata. by i-am-not-the-interrobang
Anything that happens to me for the rest of my career, I owe to you.
- Daniel Radcliffe to J.K. Rowling
Hey guys!!! We recently hit 12k in followers which is a ridiculous amount to me soooooo I thought I’d show how much I appreciate y’all by holding another giveaway!
This one is easy - the winner will receive A BOOK OF THEIR CHOICE ordered from The Book Depository! It can be a pre-order, or a book that’s already out.
HOW TO ENTER
- Instead of reblogging and liking the post (which you can do anyway to spread the word) CLICK THIS LINK that leads to the blogspot and enter via Rafflecopter. That was is much more easy to pick a winner since it a random generator and automatically adds entrants on a spreadsheet.
RULES AND THINGS
- Like I said CLICK HERE FIRST AND FOREMOST TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- You must be a follower since this is a follower appreciation giveaway.
- You must be willing to give me your address because obviously I will have to send you the books. ;)
- The winners will have 48 HOURS to respond to my email and if there is no reply in that time, I will choose another winner.
- OPEN INTERNATIONALLY!
- Happy entering!! :)
What a great message. I wish all characters were this nice. Does anyone know what this is from?
this is Joff Baratheon, from Game of Trones. He’s actually one of the only truly likeable characters in the series - he gets onto the throne way too young but makes a really good go of being a fair and kind ruler. He has a relationship with a girl earlier that’s not this one but due to circumstances that are spoilers, they have to split up and he deal with it in a really mature inspiring way that you don’t get to see much in TV shows these days. Here he is at his wedding to this new girl, Maegery, and it’s one of the most beautiful episodes of the show so far, actually.
LAUGHING SO HARD RN
A little reading is all the therapy a person needs sometimes…
Theme by: Heloísa Teixeira